It has been a while since we published a newsletter for our customers and partners. Always quite a bit going on at MapleNet.
Some of the highlights:
- In January 2016 MapleNet merged with Surf Air Wireless, which expanded our tower footprint and customer base significantly.
- In January 2017, MapleNet merged with Copper Wireless and Coates System Solutions, which expanded our solution offerings and also added significantly to your technical and sales staff.
- In December of 2017, MapleNet & Surf Air Wireless merged with Cyber Broadcasting, which expanded our network footprint almost to the Illinois-Iowa border.
- Since 2016, MapleNet has constructed nearly 30 miles of private fiber in Indiana, and we currently lease 215 route miles of fiber. Visit https://elkhartcountyfiber.com for more information.
- Our network now has presence in Data Realty, Union Station Technology Center and 350 Cermak.
- MapleNet’s E-rate subsidiary, MNW Telecom, continues to enjoy year-over-year growth offering solutions for K-12, libraries and rural healthcare.
- MapleNet’s managed transport subsidiary, Commercial Broadband Solutions (“CBS”), has substantially expanding its customer base with the Surf Air and Cyber mergers. CBS is also the first company in Indiana to offer 1 Gbps fixed 5G wireless solutions to business customers.
Throughout all the growth, the MapleNet focus remains on delivering best-in-class connectivity solutions. We’re here to deliver the bandwidth you need, with reliable hardware and responsively address any issues that may arise.
If you have any solutions that seem to be underperforming, or maybe need a refresh, please let us know.